Christopher Brereton has a passion for nonprofit organizations and helping them do a better job at marketing through technology. We talk about the evolution from the original PictureHealing service to the current mobile app development company, PwrdBy.
I ask the big question — Who really needs an app? The answer may surprise you.
This episode is the launch of a new format for The Busy Marketer podcast. The interviews are a little more in depth, I’ve introduced a news segment (dominated by Facebook this week) and revised the quick questions for even more takeaways. Be sure to let me know what you think about the new format by leaving a comment below.
If you have a question about digital marketing for me or a future guest, let us know at https://bjsmith.co/ask.
Digital Marketing News Stories
- Facebook launches Save feature
- Facebook is testing a “Buy” button in ads
- Facebook breaks predictions with $2.91 Billion in earnings for Q2 — 62% from mobile ads
Connect with Christopher and PwrdBy
- Book: SNAP Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business with Today’s Frazzled Customers by Jill Konrath
- Article: Engage millennials with something bold by PwrdBy
- Article: How Push Notifications Will Rock Your Nonprofit by PwrdBy
I’d love to hear what you thought of this episode and what YOU are doing with your Digital Marketing Strategy. Leave a comment below to keep the conversation going! Reviews mean the world to this podcast. The more reviews and high ratings we get, the more likely we are to appear higher in the search results on iTunes and Stitcher. They also help me to improve the podcast because I read every one. Leave your review today! If you have a question that you would like answered on the podcast, head over to my Listeners’ Questions page. Be sure to tell me the name of your website or blog so it can be mentioned on air. Thank you for all of the prayers, love and support!