In this episode of The Busy Marketer Podcast we’re having a chat with Emily Pfeiffer of Berkshire Blanket.
Emily has been a part of the eCommerce community since its inception. As the Director of E-Commerce Marketing at Berkshire Blanket, she faces the challenges of the digital world with a healthy balance of creativity, calculated risks, and on-a-dime agility.
Emily loves to share her knowledge and experience in thought leadership pieces she writes for ECommerceConsulting.com and through speaking engagements including a recent presentation on digital branding at MarketLive’s annual summit.
- Time-saving tool: Google Drive
- Conference: MarketLive Summit
- Book Mentioned: Who Moved My Cheese, by Spencer Johnson (You’ll have to listen to the episode to get Emily’s true feelings about this book)
- 10 Step Guide to Repeatable Campaign Success (with checklist download)
- Episode about defining your Customer Avatar
- Website: ECommerceJobs.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harryjoiner
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EcommerceJobs
Links from Listeners’ Questions
Please note: The links to the book above and Aweber are affiliate links which generate a small commission that helps support the production of this podcast. Please show your support by using these links when you purchase.