In this episode of The Busy Marketer Podcast, BJ interviews eCommerce marketer Mark McKnight. Mark shares with us how he helped Rock/Creek get listed as an Internet Retailer Top 500 company in Social Media with massive successes on Twitter and Pinterest. He also talks about his start-up company Roots Rated and how it’s providing great content to outdoor enthusiasts.
Connect with Mark
- Roots Rated
- Book: Platform, Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- Time-Saving Tool: Buffer App
- Conference: Bronto Summit
- Article: Twitter Business Success Story: How does an outdoor gear and apparel retailer stand out in a crowded holiday market?
- Article: Digital Sharecropping: The Most Dangerous Threat to Your Online Marketing
- Blog: Buffer Blog
- Podcast: This is Your Life by Michael Hyatt
- HootSuite Pro 30-Day Trial
I’d love to hear what you thought of this episode and what YOU are doing in social media. Leave a comment below to keep the conversation going!
Reviews mean the world to this podcast. The more reviews and high ratings we get, the more likely we are to appear higher in the search results on iTunes and Stitcher. They also help me to improve the podcast because I read every one. Leave your review today!
If you have a question that you would like answered on the podcast, head over to my Listeners’ Questions page. Be sure to tell me the name of your website or blog so it can be mentioned on air.
Thank you for all of the prayers, love and support!